Thursday, March 10, 2011
MoTiOn AnD sOuNd
This week we learned all about motion, friction, and gravity. It was a very productive and interesting week! I also started teaching Reading. It is a difficult subject because it requires persistence and patience, but I really enjoy working with each student. They are fast learners. I am beginning to see that the key to helping them learn is reviewing information. I have been so impressed with how they have applied their science lessons to real life. In some of the pictures you will see collages the students made. Each group was assigned a science vocabulary word. They did an incredible job finding different examples of motion, friction, and gravity. They were also able to explain the pictures. This week, ask your students if they spot examples of the vocabulary words mentioned. I am sure they will make you proud with their knowledge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment